Reach 2.75 Million people annually in the Arena District, Columbus’ premier entertainment district featuring sports, live music, events, dining and more.
Opportunities include the Arena District Digital Display, Arena District clock, Wallscapes, kiosks, and more. We can also incorporate special event sponsorships, Nationwide Arena plaza displays, street team marketing, or sampling opportunities into your package.
For information, contact Chris Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-857-2345.
Advertising Spaces Available
|Arena District ClockSize:14′ 2″ diameter circleLocation: Front Street & Nationwide Boulevard, adjacent to ADTV screen||Net Rate$2700/mo.||Production/Installas quoted|
|Arena District Television
Size: 32′ x 18′ outdoor television display
Minimum rotation: 4 per hour (45+ daily)
Location: Front Street & Nationwide Boulevard, acros from Nationwide Arena entrance
Locations: Key pedestrian and vehicle traffic points throughout the Arena District
Arena District Statistics & Demographics
Arena District Statistics
- $800+ million investment
- 115 acre development
- Nearly 3 million sq. ft. of offices, residential, retail and entertainment venues
- More than 70 businesses
- Nearly 700 residential units
- More than 20 bars and restaurants
- More than 2 million cars parked annually in 15 parking facilities
- More than 400 events hosted at Nationwide Arena, Lifestyle Communities Pavilion, The Basement, A&R Music Bar, Ohio Health IceHaus, Arena Grand Movie Theatre
Visitors Per Year – 6,330,000
- Greater Columbus Convention Center – 2,500,000 visitorsNationwide Arena – 1,200,000 visitors
- Huntington Park – 750,000 visitors
- The LC Pavilion – 300,000 visitors
- Studio Movie Grill Arena Grand – 200,000 visitors
- 2.75M* estimated visitors annually
- More than 10,000 employees work in the District
- More than 80% of visitors are ages 21-49
- More than 60% of visitors have a Bachelors or Masters degree
- More than 80% earn a household income of $40,000 or more
Arena District annual visitation based on parking counts which include employees, patrons of local merchants, venue traffic at Nationwide Arena, Huntington Park, PromoWest, and Arena Grand Movie Theatre and special events.