Reach 6.3 Million people annually in the Arena District, Columbus’ premier entertainment district featuring sports, live music, events, dining and more.
Opportunities include the Arena District Digital Display, Arena District clock, Billboards, kiosks, and more. We can also incorporate special event sponsorships, Nationwide Arena plaza displays, street team marketing, or sampling opportunities into your package.
For information, contact Charlie Kovanda or call 614-242-3711.
Advertising Spaces Available
Arena District Statistics & Demographics
Arena District Statistics
- $1 billion investment
- 100 acre development
- Nearly 3 million sq. ft. of offices, residential, retail and entertainment venues
- More than 70 businesses
- More than 17,000 employees
- Nearly 700 residential units
- More than 20 bars and restaurants
- More than 2 million cars parked annually in 15 parking facilities
- More than 400 events hosted at Nationwide Arena, Lifestyle Communities Pavilion, The Basement, A&R Music Bar, Ohio Health IceHaus, Arena Grand Movie Theatre
Visitors Per Year – 6,330,000
- Greater Columbus Convention Center – 2,500,000 visitors
- Nationwide Arena – 1,200,000 visitors
- Huntington Park – 750,000 visitors
- The LC Pavilion – 300,000 visitors
- Studio Movie Grill Arena Grand – 200,000 visitors
- 6.3 million estimated visitors annually
- More than 17,000 employees work in the District
- More than 80% of visitors are ages 21-49
- More than 60% of visitors have a Bachelors or Masters degree
- More than 80% earn a household income of $40,000 or more
Arena District annual visitation based on parking counts which include employees, patrons of local merchants, venue traffic at Nationwide Arena, Huntington Park, PromoWest, and special events.