Downtown Columbus St. Patrick’s Day
Get a little Irish in you this St. Patrick’s Day in the Arena District.
Looking for the best St. Patrick’s Day party in Columbus? We’ve got it for you at the Three-Legged Mare at 401 N. Front Street on Sunday, March 17th. The Irish pub has a full day packed with everything from bagpipes and step dancing to Killian’s specials and, yes, even a chance to win a trip for two to Ireland (where else?).
The doors open at 7 a.m., so grab your friends, throw on some green and head to the Arena District for some awesome food and drink. After all, everyone’s Irish on St. Patty’s Day.
Here’s a rundown of what you can expect at The Three-Legged Mare St. Patty’s Day Bash in Downtown Columbus:
- 7 a.m.: Doors open
- 9:30-11:30 a.m.: The Rice Brothers‘ popular covers and sing-along drinking songs are sure to entertain crowds of any age.
- Midday band TBA
- 4-7 p.m.: Jam Irish folk/rock band The McIans.
- 1-4 p.m.: 99.7 the Blitz with Ronni Hunter will be holding prize giveaways, including a chance to enter to win a trip to Ireland for two.
- All day specials on Killians products
- Irish step dancers will perform throughout the day.
- Award-winning traditional Scottish-style pipe band Cyril Scott Pipe Band will play throughout the day.