Map & Parking
Eat, Drink & Play in the Arena District
Use our map to plan a family day, a date night or an evening on the town with friends in the Arena District. Pick your own parking spot and pre-pay for your Arena District parking to save time and guarantee a spot.
Visitors to Columbus have several transportation options for getting to/from and the Arena District. COTA’s CBUS® is the city’s free Downtown Circulator, traveling from Brewery District, through Downtown to Short North, and back again. CBUS runs every 10-15 minutes, 7 days a week! There is a stop conveniently located at the corner of Nationwide Blvd. and Front St. A complete route map can be found here.
South on I-71 to I-670 west. Exit at Neil Avenue. Turn left at intersection onto Neil Avenue. -or- South on OH-315 to I-670 east. Exit at Neil Avenue. Turn right at intersection onto Neil Avenue. Turn left onto Nationwide Blvd.
North on I-71. Exit at Front St. (#100A). Turn left at intersection onto Front Street. Proceed north on Front Street.
West on I-70. Take the “DOWNTOWN EXIT” and travel onto Mound Street until reaching to Front Street. Turn right onto Front Street. -or- West on I-670. Take Neil Avenue exit. At ramp traffic signal, turn left onto Neil Avenue. Turn left onto Nationwide Blvd.
East on I-70. Exit at Fourth Street. Continue on Fulton Street to Front Street. Turn right onto Front Street. -or- East on I-670. Take Neil Avenue exit. At Neil Avenue traffic signal, turn right onto Neil Avenue. Turn left onto Nationwide Blvd.
View a printable transportation guide for getting to and from, and around the Arena District.
Surface Lots & Parking Garages
Convenient parking is located around the Arena District, including surface lots and parking garages.
Coming down for an event? Don’t forget to Pre-Pay and reserve your spot now!
For hourly parking during business hours, as well as evenings and weekends, please feel free to utilize the following locations:
- Arena Crossing Garage
- Burnham Square Parking Meters
- Chestnut Garage
- Front Street Garage
- Marconi Garage
- McConnell Garage
- Neil Avenue Garage
Questions about Group Rate Parking Opportunities, Monthly Parking or Special Needs Parking? Please contact Standard Parking at 614-610-4080.
Park & Dine
Park & Dine Anytime
Dine at your favorite Arena District Restaurant & park for only $3 in the Marconi Garage or Neil Avenue Garage!
For Marconi Garage
- Park in the Marconi Garage located at 245 Marconi Boulevard or the Neil Garage located at 300 Neil Avenue anytime.
- Park and take your ticket with you to your favorite Arena District restaurant and have them validate your ticket.
- Present your validated parking ticket to the parking attendant upon exiting the garage and you will only pay $3 for the first two hours. If your stay exceeds two hours, don’t worry. You will simply be charged the hourly rate for the additional time.
For Neil Garage
- Dine at your favorite Arena District restaurant and get a receipt from your server.
- Present your receipt (must be valued at $15 or more) and parking ticket to the parking attendant upon exiting the garage and you will only pay $3 for the first two hours. If your stay exceeds two hours, don’t worry. You will simply be charged the hourly rate for the additional time.